There are many good reasons to work for an international, strong growth specialist, in a market with a promising future. There are many good reasons why it is particularly worthwhile to make a career in a family company that allows short decision paths, supports interdepartmental work in the team and has clearly put its employees in the center since its founding. There are many good reasons in favor of Wirthwein Medical.
As a family-run business we live the open and direct dialogue. Flat hierarchies facilitate unbureaucratic decision-making and help us to reach our objectives more quickly. Since its foundation, the Riegler company has always focussed on people.
- Flexible work time models
- Maternity leave, parental leave
- Return after parental leave for full-time or part-time work
- Respect and loyalty and therefore lower staff turnover
We support your individual development and strengths! Based on regular orientation sessions in consideration of your personal future planning we give you perspectives to develop and unfold your full potential in our company in the long run.
- Individual familiarisation and training plan
- Training monitors in production
- Specific on the-job training according to our 3 pillar training concept
- Internal (Wirthwein Training Academy) and external training programmes
- Opportunity to pursue an international career under the roof of the Wirthwein-Group
- Bonus programme “Employees Recruit Employees“
We set great store by mutual continuity, respect, and loyalty in a modern working environment. We aim at binding our new employees to our company. To do so, we create the necessary framework conditions, offer individual incentives, and therefore provide for a good work life balance. We have adapted our working time model to your requirements to make it possible for you to combine your career and family.
- Compatibility of career and family
- Future-proof perspectives
- Flexible core time and work time
- Paid breaks for three-shift operation in production
- Reliable holiday planning
- 30 leave days
- Voluntary annual bonus payment
- Capital-forming payments
- Reward for extraordinary achievements and suggestions for improvement
- Company events, such as Christmas parties, summer parties, or after-work parties
We are proud of our ambitious health programme to improve and maintain health. It is our employees who are our greatest asset, which is why their good health is extremely important to us!
- Fresh water dispensers for all employees
- Ergonomic workplaces and individual consultation by works doctor
- Health days with fresh fruit
- Occupational check-ups
- Health bonus
- Company sports
- Joint sports events, such as the Merck Company run, football tournaments, etc.
We combine the experience, curiosity, and innovative power of our employees. It is exactly this combination and balance that make us unique in the market and working with Riegler so exciting and diversified thanks to numerous options. Jobs with a future and perspective in an innovative industry.
- Commercial and technical vocational training
- In-house vocational training workshop with modern apprentice positions
- Exciting and responsible tasks
- Above-average apprentice’s pay
- Support of our junior staff’s potential at an early stage
- Close collaboration with responsible schools & universities
- Extracurricular internships and trial internships
- Good achievements are additionally rewarded
From the middle of 2017, we are focusing on group-wide standards in qualification and development with the newly established Wirthwein Academy. Our employees are individually supported with a personally adapted training concept from a wide range of internal and external training courses. Thereby, the spectrum ranges from technology, personal and language further training to business subject areas. The current training need and the individual career path of each individual employee are always in the foreground.
- Management development programs
- Training in quality and lean management
- Trainee programs