WIM Ject® is a high-quality, sterile, cyclo-olefin copolymer (COC) prefillable syringe (PFS), ready for filling. The design of the syringe system is based on the ISO 11040-6 standard and offers also a maximum level of quality and a stable, short supply chain. The complete system covers the syringe via tub and nest packaging as well as backstop and plunger rods.
The prefillable polymer syringe is made of the high-performance glass replacement plastic cyclo-olefin copolymer (COC). Tight tolerances ensure optimal functional use of the syringe. The system can be supplemented with an ergonomic finger rest and plunger stopper. The overall system provides healthcare professionals with optimal administration for a wide range of applications. The silicone coating in the syringe body is based on bonded silicone, with minimal free portions.
- sterile, Ready for Filling
- high fracture resistance
- established, risk-free materials
- compatible with common filling equipment
- over 75 years of experience in plastics processing
- contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) in the field of prefillable syringe systems (PFS).
- in-house tool making, tool maintenance for high and stable output quantities
- delivery security through defined safety stocks (SAP warehouse management)
- short supply chains through additional in-house manufacturing: Backstop, Plunger, Tub and Nest
- WIM Ject®: Prefillable COC syringes sterile packed in Tub/Nest - Ready for Filling
- logo imprint
- customized color variants for backstop & plunger
- individual Data Matrix codes
- application possibilities: Hyaluronic acid, Botox, diluents, emergency medications, infusions.
- certification according to DIN EN ISO 13485
- certification according to DIN EN ISO 15378
- controlled clean room production ISO 14644 class 7 (GMP class C)
- syringe design according to ISO 11040-6